Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's amazing

Even as a kid I think my gaydar was spot on. I bring this up because I was on twitter and Power Ranger Azul was a trending topic. Of course all those tweets were in Spanish so I googled it. Well apparently David Yost a.k.a. Bill the Blue Ranger quit the show because of insults form the producers, director, and writers of the show. Now what shocked me was not that he was gay, but the fact that if it's true that he stayed on as long as he did. If anything you'd think he'd leave after the first season. Anyway I'm amazed that as a kid I was drawn to him. That's how my gaydar works. There is something that draws me to a guy that is gay. Then I get thoughts that they are gay. They will come out of no where. Then when they tell me I'm shocked, more that I was right rather then they are gay. It happened in high school, college, even now. Of course now I know what's going on. As a kid there were guys that I had a crush on then guys that I was just drawn to. Like I knew on a gut level. Guess every one's gaydar is different. I know I can't tell you who is a lesbian unless they tell me. Some I won't be shocked to find they are, but I don't get any sense or clue that they are gay.
The other deal with me is I attract some weird people on the internet. I mean I honestly can't think of a single normal guy I attracted online. The latest being this guy that wants me to walk and sit on him. He apparently has some weird fetish for being stepped on or having a heavy guy on him. Hate to see how he'd act at my job because there are some heavy dudes that come in and work there. I attracted another guy who loved diapers. Yeah that didn't go anywhere. Had another who tried to get me to go g0y. It's apparently something where a guy just wants male companionship and wants to just jack off. Had another who was into drugs and every type of gross fetish you could think of including scat. Even my guy has some weird quirks about him. Well granted it's just that he likes guys asses. Not that weird in the grand scheme of things. Man I'm so glad I got a relatively normal guy for a boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment