Monday, September 30, 2013

Videos

First up is the movie Genuine leather. This is a compilation of different Colt videos centered around the theme of leather. Basically it's really more about wearing leather. I will say I think the best scene of the movie is the first one. If you like muscular sweaty guys that talk dirty then it's perfect. Now yes there are other good scenes, but the first one is one I've seen many times and it never gets old. Next up is the straight bodybuilder Stonehenge. This is pretty much the only video he did for manifestmen where he actually came. There was another video released after this one where it said that he just couldn't cum with another guy watching. Well watching this video I think I can believe that. When it comes time for him to jack off the camera doesn't move. As if it's mounted on something. As some of you who watch manifest know the camera tends to move around and get different angles. Third up is Dean Flynn getting fucked. I don't know the tops name, but I will say he kinda left me disappointed. He didn't cum very much (either time) as you'll see. I know it shouldn't be a let down, but when you are with a guy and only a few drops dribble out you kinda wonder what's up. And I know the guy can cum. Seen him in other scenes. Next up is a movie involving the French Military. This movie is pretty interesting. I don't speak French so I can't really give a detailed plot summary, but basically it seems that these guys are going through basic training with a sex starved sergeant. Eventually he gets what's coming to him. The scenes in this movie are pretty quick moving. The scenes don't go on and on and on. It's kinda like suck dick for a bit then cum, or fuck for a few minutes then cum. As a result you do get more sex scenes in. Last up is Dean Coulter fucked by Tom Vacarro. I think I misspelled that. I've seen his named spelled several different ways. Dean is another guy that I wish was still making movies. There is just something sexy about his young face (not really boyish) and that hard body.

2 comments:

  1. wow the first vĂ­deo is dirty i love it! Stonehenge is so fuckable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i´d like to see Stonehenge fucking Brad Hollibaugh ! Stonehenge made ​​a video with frank the tank yeah two big glutes

    ReplyDelete