Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Putting a little too much stock in

So Ted is out there in the dating world again. He's back on ok cupid and was looking at guys that the site thought he'd match up well with. Well one of them was a Leo and he said nope I'm not dating another Leo. They are all about themselves and lose interest too quick. These are his words not mine. He did send a message to a Taurus because that's one of his most compatible signs. The other was an Aquarius and they are far too flighty. So I'm just sitting there thinking you are putting too much stock in Astrology. If it was a perfect science I would still be with the first Sagittarius I dated. Let alone end up dating 3. Sometimes those "classic" characteristics of signs everyone exhibits are just magnified because of their sign. I'm a Libra so I'm suppose to be indecisive because I weigh everything. Yeah I do that. I'm a look before I leap kinda guy because when I don't I end up getting hurt. I'd probably still have that characteristic if I was born as a virgo or a scorpio. The two dads I know are apparently a horrible couple according to Astrology. One is a leo and the other is a scropio. Well they've been together for over 10 years. Even just went through a recent HIV scare and are still together. Sometimes you just gotta go with your gut. I see him do this all the time. He will give a guy a chance and if it doesn't work out he chalks it up to their sign and some characteristic the sign has. His daughter was dating a leo and he's suddenly just stopped talking to her and he quickly said oh that's a classic leo. Harry was a Taurus but identified as gemini and when they broke up, he quickly said yeah he was clearly a gemini. Pretty sure he's only considered a gemini because he's bipolar. He seemed to go from depressed to maniac. So yeah that seems like he's two faced. Astrology is fun to do, but when it starts ruling your life and dating life that's when you got a problem. There are a lot of good guys out there and a lot of bad ones. Some of those good ones won't be "compatible" according to your signs and some bad ones will be. You just gotta get your head out the stars and actually look at the person and get to know them.
 A black and white photo of Carl Hardwick. Got to admit that man has stayed in shape for years. Always had an amazing build. I still prefer him furry. Shaved is good too.
 This is the only type of wreslting I could do. In the privacy of my own home with my bf. I think singlets are hot and there is no way I would have been able to wrestle in high school. I bone up too easily and it's not exactly easy to hide.
 I think I just found my new pillow. Just a sexy bear.
This is Joey and Mike at a bear event it appears. As far as I know they still have a youtube channel that pretty much features the two smoking and flexing. They did a few videos for theguysite awhile back. The two look very cute together.

3 comments:

  1. Carl Hardwick Shaved is so hot! but i prefer furry ! wow doe my cock is huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure carl hardwick hairy is better! is this big joe? please more of big joe here! thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if that is a guy named big joe. I just found the image online and shared it.

      Delete