Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Videos

First up is a very verbal and aggressive top pounding a guy in the bathroom. I should know the guy's name, but I just don't. He's always been pretty verbal and aggressive which is right in the right circumstance. Next up is Christian Torrent. Before you ask this scene does have condoms. It's a flip flop scene. Starts off with Christian in charge and gradually switches to him being bound and fucked. Third up we have a little cleaning leading to fucking. These guys could clean my place any time. I'll gladly pay them in sexual favors. Seems like a small price to pay to keep my home nice and clean. Next up is Joey Mansfield striping and jacking. To be honest he's a little on the slimmer side than I like. Plus the stripping doesn't really do it for me. Just get naked and jack. Doesn't have to be a big show. Kinda one reason why I don't try to get the muscle show videos from Jimmy Z. Last up is a muscle stud on webcam. Normally I don't post webcam videos unless there is something wroth it. Well this one is worth it. The guy cums twice. The first one is into a towel, but the other one is into the air. I'm envious of guys that can cum multiple times back to back. I need a break in there before mine will start working again.

1 comment:

  1. love your blog Doe! u're a good boy.. I'm a french perv dad, versatile. my male motion pseudo is hotparis4men.
    bye!
    L.

    ReplyDelete