Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Ever wonder

So with me and Buck getting closer and closer I can't help but think about the fact we haven't really had any disputes. I'm not saying that in order to be a real couple you have to argue. Just that it's kinda rare for me. Correction it is rare for me to not have some sort of argument by now with a guy I'm going out with. My first ex lied to me about his name and age which lead to a huge fight and we had tons more after that until I broke it off. Needless to say me and Ted have had quite a lot of those. Me and Coach had quite a few even though he would have never called them arguments. I guess when you are use to that anything different is kinda odd. Plus I grew up in a household where my parents really weren't happy with each other, but wouldn't get a divorce. I should be looking at the people around me. I have two couple friends that don't really argue other than the cute arguing couples do. Both would say they've not really had a shouting match or really a meeting of the minds that was big enough to call a fight. Hell I was at a 40th anniversary party over the weekend where the daughter said that my parents had disagreements, but I've never head either raise their voice at each other. I know it is possible, but I'm such a realistic optimist. The glass is half full, but in reality it's half empty as well, but completely full of air and liquid. Well I'll just relax and take each day as it comes.
 I wouldn't mind construction work taking so long if men 1. looked like this and 2. had as little clothing on as this guy. In Wisconsin there are 2 seasons, Winter and Construction. And this construction season is a monster. No sexy guys like this one what so ever.
 This is the first scene from the Colt movie Dual with Carlo Masi and Skye Woods. By far a very hot scene. Both men shot quite a load. Hell if Skye woods was jacking me off I'd shoot quite a bit too.
 I've said it before that I hate teaser shots, but this one isn't really one of those. He's showing way more dick and balls than those teasers do, plus he's not doing a thinly veiled attempt to hide his junk. Hence why I posted it. That and this dude is sexy.
Nothing like being in the great outdoors nude with a hard on. Well I'm assuming. I don't do well outside because bugs just love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment