Thursday, September 12, 2013

Put some effort in

On the 4th of September I got a question about a scene involving Frank DeFeo. The question was if I thought that Frank really did fuck Angelo Antonio like this article here suggested. I was originally going to leave my answer on twitter and move on, but I rewatched a scene involving Angelo which gave me pause. I thought about something far beyond the question that was asked of me, but basically my answer was that I thought it was faked. The basic reason behind it is because Frank DeFeo is like a bigger Cody Cummings. Constantly telling us he's straight. So for him to fuck a guy on camera I can't see it. The other reason involves the first scene with Angelo I ever saw. It was the scene of him and Max Chevalier. In that scene the two supposedly fuck, but if you look closely they really don't. Max just pretends like he does. Ok no big deal it's still a hot muscle worship scene otherwise. Then I stopped and thought more. Something didn't add up. I've scene several scenes with Angelo in them from the scene he did at theguysite to manifestmen to inthehunt. All of these were at different points in his "career". Don't worry I'm getting to my point. Now I did my research on this before I made these pretty bold claims. In his theguysite interview he mentioned he would love to get pounded. Sadly I don't have the video at my disposal. It is however up on their site. He's on the 3rd page on the right hand side (least at the time I checked). I'm also pretty sure he said he was gay. Like I said pretty sure. If I had the video I could say for sure. So back to that scene. You want to be plowed and yet you fake it. And it's not just that he faked it, he seemed so disengaged when it came time for the actual sex. You know how guys that are interested suck dick and really seem to get into it. They touch the guys body or lick the dick. Something to let you know they enjoy it. Not him. Just sucked the head a little bit. Then when it was his turn, Max (who is straight), did a much better job and was hard while doing it. Max touched him and did the things you'd expect a gay man to do. Hell Zeb Atlas sucked dick better and we all know he's straight. So I thought hey maybe it was just with Jimmy Z. Nope. Every video I've seen Angelo is just so disengaged. Now with other sites he did actually get fucked, but he kinda just laid there. Didn't really say anything. Didn't really touch his dick. Kept his eyes closed most of the time. Was in one position. So of course I'm wondering how much did you really want to get plowed. Did you just say that so you'd sound more appealing? I'm sure that's why theguysite only did one video with him. From what I gather he's a solo guy. He is very vocal in his debut video for manifest. He even did cam shows. So I just can't figure out what's up with him. If you need to top then just say so. You clearly don't seem to enjoy bottoming, and if you do then put some effort in.
 If you've never shot with a guy inside of you, you are missing out. I know some guys have a hard time staying hard while getting fucked, but for those of you who can stay hard have your guy fuck the cum right out of you. It's so hot.
 Just chilling on the leather couch naked and semi hard. Nothing out of the ordinary. I wouldn't mind coming home from a hard day to find this guy.
 I got this image from the bara blog in my blog roll. This is an image from the game Oni Dice which is apparently a spin off of the movie Meat Log Mountain. Wait I think that's the name. Anyway if Ogre's and Demons truly looked like this, then a lot of people wouldn't be so scared of them.
This is Erik Hunter. I know it's him because of the facial hair and build. He was a guy that I always found hot. He had a lot of bulk. Wasn't super ripped like a lot of models popular around the time he was doing stuff. It was a breath of fresh air to be honest. Don't get me wrong it's nice to see a ripped guy, but sometimes you just want to see a guy who looks more like a power lifter. They just seem more approachable since they wouldn't be so crabby from dieting to get that six pack.

3 comments:

  1. the name of the ogre is durk yeah it´s hot and beff i´d like rimming his monster ass! i love muscles ogres and demons

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuck yeah! durk is so fuckable I love foreskin look at that uncut coock doe would You have a sex with a ogre like this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ! orcs have a big arses. I'd like to suck his balls

    ReplyDelete