Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A bit on edge today

Today there has been a tennis match going on in my head. Yesterday Buck still was down and mentioned he was stressed, confused, and feeling a little depressed. So I asked what he was confused about and he said life and what I want and expect out of it. Well last night I said good night and once again he didn't say good night and do the :-* emoticon. He hasn't called me a pet name in awhile so of course my brain begins to spin. I try to calm myself by looking at his growlr and reminding myself he's stressed and not feeling 100%. Well this morning I of course worried myself sick. I'm over here thinking he's going to break up with me so I was putting up the guard walls and thinking of all possible responses. Note that we are going out tonight. Well he texted me around his normal time today so I'm feeling a little better. And of course it hits me that my b-day is next week. When my birthday gets close I get a little hard to handle. Typically I get very pissy. Apparently this year I get more insecure. I can never be on an even plane can I? Hopefully Buck can straighten me out and I can help lift him up.
 I'd love to be the guy on the left hand side. Granted if I was my hand would be just a little further south of where it is now. And I'd be tempted to make sure everything is in working order.
 You know you have a big dick when this happens. I personally have never seen a magnum condom in person to compare that size to my own, but you gotta admit the guy has a whopper if the condom only goes down that far. Just wonder who can take that.
 Yeah I like his chest. I admit it. The only reason why I posted this :)
The guy riding is in fact a young Peter Axel. This is the best picture of the set to see his face, but you can tell it's him by the cock ring. The dude has really buffed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment