Monday, September 9, 2013

Didn't do much

Didn't do much over the weekend. Buck was out with his friends so I didn't get a chance to spend the night. And he's pet sitting this week so probably won't get to again this week. Which sucks because I enjoy snuggling with him at night. He's staying over at the person's house so getting it on in their bed probably wouldn't be a good idea. I'll still see him this week, just won't get to do anything freaky. Other than that nothing really to report this weekend. Or this week for that matter.
 Seems like more and more guys have nipple piercings. I don't, but go back and forth about getting them. My "straight" co-worker had them, but I think he took the piercing out. Another one of my friends has one done. I still don't understand why straight guys get them pierced. Probably because they aren't that straight.
 I must say that I so wish I was the guy on the bed. I've always wanted to have after workout sex. You have all the blood flowing and testosterone pumping. Can you imagine what after workout sex would be like with this guy. Damn hot that's for sure.
 I have a tiny bath tub at my apartment and Buck doesn't have one so I wouldn't ever be able to stumble across this image of Buck. If you've never taken a bath and just relaxed just so that the gentle waves of water caused you to bone up then you are missing out. I'd love to have this happen and for a guy to come in and want to finish me off.
I'm so terrible with names. For the life of me I can't remember this guy's name. I know I've seen him a time or two. Three hard guns here that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment