Monday, September 16, 2013

Big step

So me and Buck had a big step over the weekend. I think some of you knew or didn't know that me and Buck haven't really had sex. We've been naked, we've done things with each other, but we haven't done full blown anal. The reason is that Buck was having trouble staying hard. From what I figured (he claimed blood flow problems) it was just that he was pressuring himself. He wasn't really enjoying the moment. Well Sunday morning we were snuggling and he was wide awake (in both ways). So I was playing around and it was safe to say he seemed pretty steady. Earlier he was going to try to fuck me, but by the time he found the condoms he had gone down. So I got daring and had him put a condom on. I lubed up and sure enough he stayed hard. I was able to ride him. Well kinda. Now that we are kinda over his problem, we have to deal with mine. I was only able to go down about half way before I just couldn't take it anymore. Basically I'm a virgin again. I was fucked like 5 years ago. That's it. My ass is still a little sore. I couldn't sit right yesterday. So now we have to work on that before we can really fuck. Safe to say it will really be worth the wait. Especially since I shot pretty hard even half way down.
 I don't know this guy's name, but I've seen him before. I want to say he did modeling for Tom Bianchi, but I think I'm butchering the name of the photographer. What I do know is that he's in amazing shape for a guy at any age. You can just tell he's one virile stud.
 Technically this guy isn't breaking any laws. His junk is covered even if it's just barely. And he clearly has a lot of junk to cover. I just wonder how is it staying in place. Is it like special underwear or did he just take scissors to a thong he already had.
 I really do enjoy sucking a guy's dick and clearly this guy does too. Two hardy boners here.
This guy is actually one of the hairer black guys I've seen. Most black guys you find don't have a whole lot of body hair. Which makes sense when you think about it from an evolutionary stand point. Kinda no need for excess body hair when most of the time you are out in the hot sun. Anyway it's quite sexy I must say.

2 comments:

  1. omg! why hairy black guys are so exotics ? I saw a black man who had a huge hairy ass... i love glutes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris Filippelli by AtlasMen.

    ReplyDelete