Monday, September 23, 2013

Videos

First up is the ever popular Zeb Atlas in farm hand. Yes this is an older clip of Zeb, but do we really care? He looks sexy period. Wish I had a farm I could hire him at. The fringe benefits would be awesome! Next up is Clay Stone. I posted a very short clip (like 6 minutes) of Clay awhile back. This looks like the whole video. I don't know what it is specifically about Clay that makes this so hot, but it is. Oh the things I'd do with that man. Third up is a pretty hot fuck. I don't know the guys names and obviously the person that uploaded the video cut off the water mark so I can't really go look it up. Well I could cause I think I know the site, but I'm lazy. If you like fit guys who really get into it then you will like this one. Last up is Rogan Richards solo. I don't know who this was for, but glad I found it. I'm not going to lie, normally a guy this into himself would turn me off, but it works for him. Least right now. And he does (appear) to work well with others. And I love his accent. If only I was the camera guy.

1 comment:

  1. wow! zeb atlas is the best! is there any video where he appears quite hairy?

    ReplyDelete