Friday, September 6, 2013

I have an awesome boyfriend

So last night I was suppose to go over to Buck's place for Turkey burgers, but I forgot. On Wednesday we were laying in bed naked and he mentioned he was going to get some ground beef on Thursday and wanted to know if I wanted to try his turkey burger. I said of course and figured we'd grill out on Saturday. Well he meant that I come over Thursday night which I didn't realize until I was halfway home. I was suffering from allergies and had sent a picture because a customer said I looked exhausted. So being the awesome boyfriend that he is he said it's ok babe I understand. Get your rest. I need to test these anyway. I'm not upset. He even offered to bring me one today for lunch. Yeah that was so awesome of him. I knew he was a great guy, but that just proved it. It was my blunder and he didn't get mad at me. Hell even brings me lunch. How the hell did I get so lucky? I truly can not ask for more out of him. That conversation last night I again almost used the L word. I'm so happy.
 I've thought about getting my nipples and dick pierced, but have still decided not to. I forgot who told me this story, but apparently when a guy was getting his done he ended up pretty embarrassed. You are suppose to be soft when you get your PA. He was and when the guy pierced the cock, the guy getting it actually shot. Not just a little bit, but actually covered the guy in it. The guy getting the PA apologized over and over again and the piercer said that it happens all the time. Yeah don't need a reminder of me cumming on a guy, flaccid, that I haven't seen naked.
 I feel like this is a before shot. Before this guy goes at it. I'm basing it off the fact that he's wearing a cock ring and doesn't look like he's broke out in a sweat yet.
 Don't know who the masked guy is, but the guy sucking his dick is Joey Jordan. I was so happy to hear that Joey is actually gay. I found this out years ago when he did a video with his then boyfriend. Just makes him that much hotter. You know that if you were to hit on him there is a chance he'd go for it without having to pay him.
Someone is going commando. And has a pretty damn nice build too. Woof!

1 comment: