Monday, September 30, 2013

Limbo sucks

Yesterday I didn't hear a single word from Buck. Now that in itself is not a good sign. Then throw in the fact that I saw he was on Growlr early this morning and changed his profile to no longer mention he's currently seeing someone. Yes it says he's in a relationship still, but why get rid of the part that mentions you are happy with the guy you are with. So that means you were on your phone and you didn't think to at least say hey I'm ok, just a little busy. I'm kinda getting fed up with it. I can handle if he wants to break up or wants to stay together because I know what's going on. Right now I don't know if he's withdrawn because of work, stress, or because he does want to break up, but can't do it until wednesday since tomorrow is my birthday. Well I just need to hear something one way or another. I'll let you guys know. Wouldn't be shocked if I'm single by the end of the week.
 Found this photo of Bo Dixon. Don't know how recent it is. Bo is another guy who kinda just disappeared, then reappeared, then disappeared, and now we get random photos of him. The rumor I've heard and this is only a rumor was that the only reason why he did a scene with another guy was because he was asked. It's why we probably won't ever see him in videos again. Shame since he rocked that scene.
 I totally thought this was Tom Lord for a second then I realized the face was wrong. Although they do have similar structure. Wonder if he's related in some way shape or form.
 Speaking of Tom Lord this is a still from his musclegods video. I've seen the video and sadly all it is, is muscle worship with a little bit of him jacking. He doesn't actually cum on camera. Took forever for me to see him actually cum. Still think that his cock was just fine the way it was.
Nipple play is one of those hit or miss things. Some guys just don't get into it at all. Other guys get so turned on they could cum just for you doing that. I personally like playing with a guy's pecs and nipples. When they aren't too sensitive I cut back, but it's hard for me to not play with them.

4 comments:

  1. two guys that I love bo dixon and tom lord! I've never seen tom lord fucking other guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a video called Penetration where Tom Lord fucks Patrick O' Conner. To be honest it's more disturbing than hot since that's about the time Tom's dick started becoming pretty morphed instead of the picture you see of him. Supposedly he also did some stuff under the name Brian Shawn when he was a little younger and less buff.

      Delete
    2. holy fuck! Doe i want this video love when tom lords exposes her buff glutes

      Delete
    3. I can look for it, but it pops up randomly. Especially if I'm looking for it.

      Delete