Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Update

So Buck finally texted yesterday. He's not only sick with what he thinks is the flu, but also thinks the stress is starting to make him depressed. Now I will say that depression does make you act very distant and strange. That would explain the behavior. Said my logical side. My emotional side still feels like something is going on. I think if I could just sit down with him I'd feel better. I did drop off some stuff that should hopefully put his anxiety away. The only problem I'm trying to get through is the fact that I texted him several times and didn't get anything and even sent him a facebook message. Just hard for me to believe him 100%. I'll just have to take a deep breath and trust him. I haven't had a reason to not trust him yet.
 One thing I do miss with not being able to be with Buck is this. Rubbing one out with your hand is not the same as having your ass pounded or vice versa.
 I know this guy's first name is Con, but I can never remember how to spell his last name. I so wish this guy would just show us his junk and be done with it. In ever single video he has done he either leaves underwear on or covers his junk up with his hand or a towel. If you aren't willing to get nude then don't work for the big nude modeling studios like Jimmy Z or smoking hunks.
 Why is there something so appealing about a young man being taught the ways of guy on guy action. I guess because I always hoped that would happen to me growing up. Never did obviously.
I'm always amazed at the amazing shape I see some guys in. Sadly very few of these guys would come into the store. I'd certainly make it worth the trip.

4 comments:

  1. Buck should be very hot! is he muscled? the blond guy is com demetriu i have him on my blog! he´s so tasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. He's a little over weight. He has the genetics to be built pretty well.

      Delete
  2. fuck yeah! love pic #1 i´d like to see interracial sex with beff guys! con demetriu is huge love his glutes he had sex with another guy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Con hasn't even shown his dick on camera let alone think of him doing something with a guy.

      Delete