Friday, September 27, 2013

Hard to be logical

I like to pride myself on the fact that I'm pretty logical. It's one reason why I rarely get out right pissed off. I try to see the logic in the situation to ease my burden. Anyway I'm sure some of you have noticed I haven't really mentioned Buck lately. Well that's because Buck hasn't really been around lately. You see in June Buck lost his full time job and he's been looking for a replacement ever since. Now he does have a part time job as a bartender, but of course he wants a full time job. Well starting towards the later part of last week, Buck has become rather distant. Normally he's teasing me with pictures of him sucking on a banana or of him and the dogs. He'll text me asking how work is and so on. Well he hasn't really done that this week. Normally when I tell him good night he'll say good night and do the :-* emoticon to show a kiss. The most I've gotten from him his night. I did go over to his place Tuesday and it seemed like he was back to normal, but again back to that distance. I understand he's stressed, but seems like he's not into the relationship like he once was. I'm trying to give him time, but if this keeps up we'll have to talk about it. We probably won't get to see each other this weekend because it's Oktoberfest and he works at a bar so they are expected to be super busy. He supposedly is going up to the cities to see his mom and stepdad monday through wednesday which would make him miss my b-day. So I will see what effort he puts in this weekend and if he even acknowledges my b-day because I acknowledged his. I'm not expecting him to get me a present, but just to put some effort forth. When he gets back we will see what he does in terms of meeting up with me. After that it may be time for a serious talk and there is a chance I could be single by next weekend. It all depends on what he says. If he says it's because he's stressed and he'll try harder then I will accept that. I'm hoping it's only stress and after the trip he'll feel better getting away and be back to his normal self.
 I really do like photos angled upwards. Just makes guys look that much bigger. That and I just love to suck dick like that.
 Every now and again I come across a photo like this. Got to admit this guy has a pretty damn shredded ass. I've fucked a guy with a muscular ass, but not one this muscular. Must say the idea intrigues me greatly.
 It's so hot when you are making out with a guy and you lower his pants to grab that ass. I like either doing it myself or having it done to me. Just let's you know that the guy is into you or you are into him. I know that it turns on pretty much every guy I've ever been with.
Kinda no secret that I'm a guy that likes a good set of pecs on a guy. Or playing with his nips. Don't know when I got so into them, but I just know I am.

3 comments: