Saturday, November 3, 2012

Well I tired

Yesterday I decided to send Coach an e-mail. I hadn't seen him on bear so I figured he was really busy and stressing or he quit bear. Well I e-mailed him to see how he was doing. It started off pleasant then well he looked for a fight. Basically he questioned why I e-mailed, why the change, why don't my friends and dads want to talk to him, and something else. Well after a few back and forths basically he said I'm going to be a lonely 45 year old since I run from every relationship and will leave a ton of heart break and I should get tested annually. The funny thing is that my only real regret about the whole exchange is I didn't get mean. Oh I could have said exactly why my dads stopped talking to him. Told him already exactly why my friends won't talk to him. He just alienated me when I was just simply trying to reach out. Kinda makes it hard to regret the decision to not be with him anymore. It's that temper and that quick to pick a fight attitude that lead to the break up. I knew it wasn't going to be easy us going to just being friends, but we didn't have to be enemies. That black and white you are with me or against me mentally just leaves you pretty alone. Ned and his boyfriend pulled away because they were being forced to defend Ted and suffer Coach's wraith (and possibly mine) or agree and feel disloyal to Ted so they pulled back. My dad's obviously were not going to chose to side with Coach over me. Plus one of my dad's actually was starting to like him less and less the more they chatted. He and Ned both saw that Coach was being very dominating and alpha malish and didn't like it. Sadly my dad didn't warn me about this when I asked him for his honest opinion, but he just wanted me to be happy. Well just goes to show I'm taking it slow. And as I've said time and time again, I don't understand the need to hate an ex. I get it can be hard to be friends, but why go out of your way to hurt them when they are just trying to extend an olive branch? Even for the guys that hurt me the most I never said or did anything to make sure they felt hurt. If anything I find that moving on is the best way to hurt anyone. I treat it like it just didn't work out. Yes it's unhealthy, but it does get me to a healthy place where it doesn't hurt.
In other news tomorrow is the big disc golf day. And again my hopes aren't too high for what will or won't happen. Just going there to have a good time. I'm not expecting a dinner out of the deal. Really I'm just looking forward to being with someone close to my own age. Plus I'm not talking to someone in a relationship or wanting to be in a relationship with me i.e. Ted, Ned, and Ned's boyfriend. I haven't told Ted yet (I know I'm terrible), but just hard to tell him that I rather hang out with someone my own age then him. I know I'm so easily guilted. Need to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment