Monday, November 19, 2012

Videos

The first two videos today make up a Justin Morinetti double feature. In the first one he plays a construction worker who starts stripping. He also has some random guy appear and start worshipping his body. Then just as quickly as he appears he disappears and Justin jacks off. Despite the continuity errors it is a decent videos. Then in the second he get's shaved down by Wayne and then oiled up. This one is more of a muscle worship video which is nice. Will say for a guy that doesn't have huge balls he does shoot quite a bit. Third up is the final scene from the movie Uncle Jack. Chris Steele plays "uncle" Jack. Basically the nephew finds out that his "uncle" jack isn't really is uncle and is gay and expresses that he has a crush on him. This is them starting what we can assume is their relationship moving forward. Next is Steve "Titpig" Hurley working out and jacking off. It's the first scene to the movie Bear Trucking Co. One of my favorites by the way.  Last but certainly not least is Axel Ryder in the shed. This is from the movie Out on the Farm. I'm kinda shocked that I know so much about today's movies. I swear I can't seem to ever remember names or movies when I need to. Anyway I wish I worked at this farm for sure. Both guys are hot.




1 comment:

  1. Oh yessss!! Steve hurley eould be my dream man when I would want dirty raunchy daddy pig sex!! Amen!!

    ReplyDelete