Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Vacation is much needed

I'm feeling better than I was today, but I think a getaway is much in order. Last night I had a terrible headache and today I don't feel too much better. Starting to wonder if I'm getting sick. With my luck this week yep. So with that said I'll just leave up some pictures and wish I could take a nap instead of being here at work.
 I'm always amazed by Skye Woods. I mean the guy is just thick and solid. Looks like if you were to run at him full force you'd bounce off. The other thing about him is that despite being so built he's pretty flexible. Needless to say that makes for a great bottom. I do wish I could see him top at least once.
 Well this guy would make me melt if I ever met him in person. He has a great build, bald, and that smile just makes him look so adorable. If he was to smile at me I would totally babble like an idiot. Also notice his posers. in the bottom right hand corner notice out it kinda peaks away from his thigh. Wonder if he's pointing down and starting to get hard.
 Whenever I'm with an older guy, this is pretty much how I feel. I'm always hard at the slightest touch, and with him it takes a little effort. I know as I get older my dick won't respond the way I want, but I wouldn't mind it a bit. Means I have to be romanced a bit. Or I'll be one of those 60 year olds that gets hard at every hot guy.
Do not doubt the power of a guy that can pre-cum. 1. it's generally sweet and 2. it lets you know you are doing something right. It helps to get things nice and wet. Sadly I haven't been with too many pre-cummers. I myself pre-cum a lot and it's always been a turn on to guys. Just wish I could find another guy like me and just see what our sex is like. I'm sure we'd get wet before we even started fucking.

No comments:

Post a Comment