Friday, November 2, 2012

Weird

So I get onto yim this morning to find I got 2 messages while I was offline. One came from a guy I talk to everyday. The other was one I didn't recognize. I simply replied hello and expected no response since it was sent at 4:30 am. Well he responded and I truly tried to rack my brain to figure out who he was. Then it hit me. Remember that guy that bit me all the time? The one who went on one date with me then decided we should be friends and then unfriended me and stop talking to me. Well he just wanted to say hi ask how I'm doing and that's pretty much it. I told my friend who knows him and he said "yeah he messaged me a few days ago and asked if I had seen you lately. I just told him we talk here and there". What is it with guys that I use to go out with. He didn't want to date me or be friends with me so why talk to me or talk about me? And it's not just him either. Scott did it and so did John. In fact I couldn't sleep last night so I got on grindr and he messaged me. All throughout the week he has checked out my growlr, my manhunt, and i'm sure my grindr. He can't give me this bullshit that he wants to be friends cause when we were he treated me shitty. I sure can pick them can't I?
In other news my saturday disc golf game has been moved to Sunday. I didn't ask him why he wanted to move it, but like I said I'm not getting my hopes up too high about anything. Will say unlike a lot of guys he didn't wait until the last minute and has said he would text me if he gets out early or late. More than I get from most. Plus he does actually answer his texts. At the very least I might have a new friend.
Other than that nothing really special going on in my head. Do think that this test booster is doing it's job. Seems like I've packed on a bit of muscle. I think after this cycle I'll take the week off like they suggest and do another cycle. I'll also be throwing in a nitric oxide booster as well. See how all that goes. Who knows I might get up to 170 and not feel like a bloated whale like last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment