Monday, November 26, 2012

Videos

And it's monday again so it's time to share some videos I've found around the web once again. The first one is a gym fantasy. This has never happen to me because my gym doesn't have a locker room, but how great would it be to stumble onto a guy having a little jerk off fantasy. Unlike this video you'd never know what he was jerking off to. Pretty sure I posted this second video before, but with so many getting deleted or moved. Anyway these two guys are working up a little bit of a sweat before they start working up some ball juice. And some of you wonder why I have a home gym fantasy. And sticking with our gym theme (I honestly didn't mean for that to happen. It's just how I stumbled across these videos) we have two more guys having a fuck on the gym equipment. They make it look so hot, but I could never be that bold. Plus my gym has surveillance cameras running 24/7. Then we have Titpig, Will West, Joshua Scott, and Steve Parker all going at it. This is a scene from a Hot Desert Knights movie (don't ask me which one) so it's all bare back. And when each guy comes they sort of slow it down the video. It's kinda weird. Finally is a naked massage. No set up required. A massage, plus oil, plus a naked body, equals happy ending obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment