Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Wanna snuggle

Yesterday it snowed and was pretty cold. That of course puts me in a snuggle mood. When I'm in a snuggle mood I get desperate for male attention so I'm trying to keep myself in check. That's really hard for me at this moment. All this morning I wanted to text him that I was thinking about him and what it would be like to snuggle with him. I know that means I'm getting ahead of myself which is why I'm trying to keep it slow. We went out on one date and he is interested in a second. It doesn't mean we are dating or in a relationship. I'm also trying to remember that he does have a life. He actually works. Me I'm at work waiting for customers while writing a blog about how I'm feeling. Yeah I'm maturing. Slowly but surely.
In other news it appears that the nitric oxide product I'm taking is working. I appear to be bigger or at least look more defined. Which is always a plus cause the better my body looks the better chance I'll get some. It helps my confidence which of course helps me to relax. Other than that it's been pretty quiet for me. No one has really been getting on my nerves which is odd. Ted is ted, but not really making me want to strangle him. The other exes have been quiet too. Going to be a slow week I'm sure.
 Apparently this is one of Zeb Atlas' new scenes. I think this one will be interesting. I never saw Stripped one, but based on Zeb's bowtie I'm assuming it has to do with having sex with a stripper. On a completely unrelated note, yet somewhat related, I don't like Zeb with the longer hair.
Photos like this always make my mind just go. I know this guy is wearing shorts (very short shorts), but I can't help but think he's naked underneath that tank. I know bodybuilders wear them to show more of their legs, but you got to admit it does make them look naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment