Friday, November 23, 2012

Not my week

So I feel terrible for several reasons. The first being that I'm not feeling well. Because I'm not feeling well I want to snuggle. I don't have anyone to snuggle with so that makes me feel worse. Then on top of that I'm going to have to miss my trip to see my dads which makes me feel even worse. I'm sure all the stress of my broken date and dealing with Ted's advances and just everything this week has thrown on so much stress and frazzled my immune system. Tomorrow I will just relax and not worry about anything. All this stress isn't good for my health. Probably won't blog tomorrow either. I didn't blog yesterday because I didn't have time plus Ted was in the apartment. I always feel weird blogging with him around. So basically I'm alive and well and I should be back to normal on Monday. I'll try to tweet every now and again.

1 comment:

  1. New reader here. Hi!

    Don't worry man. The body has some unusual ways to cure the depression away, that's one of them. As ironic as it might sound, after all this bullshity aches and sickness, you will feel kinda refreshed and some of your problems will feel lighter. I also recommend a good bath with hot or cold water, deppending which you like best, an while bathing think about happy stuff or stuff that make you feel good, after that you will feel as light as a feather. Maybe a jackoff before or while bathing would be good also.

    Keep it up, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete