Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election day

As many of you in the US (and around the world in some cases) it's election day today. That means after today the political ads and what not are done. Then we will talking about if the election is rigged or not. Already there are reports of an electronic voting booth changing votes for obama to romney. I'm so sick of this election. It has got to be the loudest and most expensive one on record. The sad part is that I'm sure the next one is going to be far worse. The country has become so polarized. I'm tempted to move to a blue or red state. That way I wouldn't have to see all these political ads. So what Wisconsin is a swing state. Don't have to drown us in stupid mud slinging ads.
I'm going to go vote after work today. I'm constantly being reminded to on twitter and facebook. I get it people I'm voting. Let it go already. In other news I'm trying to find another site to find guys my own age. The annoying thing is that a friend of mine did give me a site, but I didn't bother to register with them and now I can't remember who suggested it or on what. I can't remember if this was a conversation on bear or if it was on yahoo. Figure the best way to find someone is to hit different avenues. Might fine the one that works for me instead of using ones that have worked for others.
 Wouldn't I love to be the guy that caused that. Even if we guys won't admit it, when our partner shoots a huge load it does give us a little ego boost. It let's us know we hit all the right buttons. Think of a time when a guy you were fucking didn't cum much or didn't cum at all. It messed with your self esteem didn't it.
There are little things guys can do to make themselves that much sexier. This type of underwear/posing briefs is one of them. It has to do with how it hugs a guys dick and just makes you want to pet it. If you wanted to you could give a fun blowjob with it. Yes your mouth would be a little fuzzy, but the end result is totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment