Monday, November 12, 2012

Videos

First up is Dillion buck as Dr. Richard. This was a little thing that men at play did for awhile. Going to the doctor to get a check up only to get fucked. Then again I can't blame either guys for how this ended up. Then next up is Jake Genesis (think I spelled taht right) in a flip fuck session. This was the first time I've ever seen Jake in action (at the time that I watched it, I've since seen a whole lot more) and it's just hot. I always like flip flop sessions. Especially when they have the Kristen Bjorn seal on them. A lot more passion in them. Next up is Edu Boxer and Manu Maltes back when they were a couple. I believe this is a scene from Muscle Bear Motel. You can see what each would see in the other. Fun fact: in case you ever wondered why Edu Boxer never really talked in any of his movies, it's because Spanish is his first language and he really didn't start learning English until he was with Manu. Last up is Matthias Vannelli. This is a scene from Italian for beginners. I know it well because it was one of my favorite movies. It was one of the few full films I got when my parents finally got dsl installed instead of dial up. Wouldn't mind learning Italian from him. Will say he's not too verbal which does suck. Even if I can't understand the guys I do like verbal scenes.




No comments:

Post a Comment