Monday, November 19, 2012

Change up

Figured I'd do something different this week. I'm still going to post videos, but this week they'll be after my regular blog post. Anyway it's just been a bad start to the week and doesn't look like it's going to get any better. Let's start with yesterday.
1st I get a text after I finish grocery shopping telling me that once again the guy has postponed our date. He has to help his mom get the house ready for Thursday. And no he hasn't rescheduled. I guess I need to learn to take a hint. Well that's it. I'm not asking another guy out on a date until the spring. I don't need this disappointment on top of S.A.D. Winter is not my best season emotionally and don't need a guy to make it worse.
2nd I fell yesterday and hurt my wrist. I was play kicking Ted, he grabbed my foot, and I kept going. Of course when I fell I feel on my right elbow and left wrist. It's been bothering me ever since. Needless to say my chest workout this morning was not one of my better once since I had to baby the wrist. I couldn't really treat it because if I let on that I was hurt Ted would start balling cause he feels guilty and I just didn't want to deal with it. So I didn't put ice on it until last night when he went to bed. And of course we don't have a wrist wrap I could wear. It is still bothering me today.
The 3rd and final thing that just made me feel crappy is that I found out yesterday that one guy I know from high school is now engaged to the guy he has been dating for the past 4 years like pretty much everyone I know my own age. So needless to say that made me feel even lonelier. I know so many guys in a relationship that it just makes me feel worse. So I basically have no friends I can go to for comfort. I'll just get that cheesy, "you're young you'll find someone" or "it just takes time" crap lines. How about you actually take my feelings into consideration and don't tell me that I'll find someone when you are currently with someone.
Needless to say I'm in a crappy mood and it's just going downhill the longer this day goes on and the longer I go without customers. All I need is a compass to point me in the right direction of the guy that will be right for me or at least where to go to get started. Is it that hard to ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment