Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Well I know who is who

So I've for sure figured out who is my friend and has my best interest at heart. Remember the guy I was talking about yesterday. The one who I didn't want to go out with and just stalled for time. Well He actually messaged me briefly yesterday. Well I saw Scott on bear and I knew he dated this guy so I asked him about him. Scott said oh he's such a nice guy and honest. We dated and it just didn't work out. So I did a little probing and said I got this dishonest vibe from him and not sure what it is. Scott replies saying he doesn't know what it is. So I told him about the whole 3 month gap between us talking and he said oh that's typical for him. A 3 month gap between talking is typical for him. Along with not meeting. Oh yes he is shy at first, but once he gets to know you he'll be good. Well I did a little more needling and surprise Scott has been talking to the guy who happens to still have feelings for Scott and asked if Scott had feelings for him. Hmmm sounds like I was being set up doesn't it? And with more needling Scott says he wasn't right for me and I don't think he's right for you. Let's recap, He is a good guy who's honest even though he was asking Scott if he still had feelings for him and Scott doesn't think he's good for me. Don't both guys sound like good people?
But of course it gets better. One of my friends who knows Scott and Scott's ex came into the store and we got talking. Well turns out Scott's ex has been in jail and has dealt with drugs so his teeth are all messed up. So if I just went off of what Scott told me at first and didn't investigate more I would have most likely had a crappy first date if I even got one. Or I (heaven forbid) would have dated the guy and had to deal with his possible drug problem. Yeah pass. Clearly Scott isn't my friend. So I'm being passive aggressive with him. Yes I know that's terrible and bitchy, but at this point I couldn't care less what he thinks of me. I just can't imagine doing that to someone. Those problems didn't just spring up after the two dated. And if they did then obviously he would have known cause I'm sure someone he talks to would have said oh hey your Ex was in jail. Oh well he's not my problem.
As for the guy I've been texting for awhile we are still texting. Again not getting my hopes up. Hasn't even been a week yet. I'm sticking with my week rule and I'm also not asking him out. Not putting myself through that unless I'm really sure. We enjoy talking and learning about each other and that's good for right now.
 If ever there was a look that says "Oh you are in for the night of your life with me" this is it. If I'm not mistaken that's Chris Duffy and I'm assuming at Mardi Gra based on the beads. And fyi I didn't take French so I'm sure I miss spelled that. Man that look just makes me melt.
I must say Caesar really has aged well. If you look at some of his earlier stuff he looked like such a boy. Now he's no doubt a muscle daddy. If I was built like him I'd wear shirts a size too small too. Looks like he is getting ready to workout or he's in between sets on his few few exercises because doesn't look like there is much if any sweat there.

No comments:

Post a Comment