Thursday, November 8, 2012

Murphy's Law

Today has just not been my day. Woke up and headed off to the gym. I couldn't find my keys which had my key card on it to get in. So I drive all the way back to my apartment to find that they weren't there (my ex didn't lock the door and was still inside). I then find them under my gym bag so I then drive all the way over to the gym again to do my arm workout. Inside I find two guys are in the back and one of the lights is out. Not only that but a customer that is a real chatter box was in there too. Yeah was shaping up to be a great day. Luckily for me I actually finished only about 5 or so minutes after the time I normally do. My arms were pretty pumped and angry with me. I get home and everything seems to be going well until it was time to leave. I put on my sunglasses only to notice they seem a bit odd. I pull them off to notice there is a huge crack on the middle right bridge part which was causing the plastic to pull away from the lens. So I fixed that and headed over to work. At work the deposit didn't come out and I couldn't figure out why cause I was using the wrong two numbers to find the missing invoice. Finally find it and it's kinda been a hit and miss day today. Then as I'm writing this a friend of mine added to my great day by telling me that someone told him a lie about me. This one requires me to recap what happened yesterday...well actually a little further than that.
Awhile ago I went out on a date with this guy. It was not a fun date. He seemed to enjoy biting and pinching me and not in that playful way. After the date I was told by my dads (who met him on the date) that I should open up. So I text him and say I will tell him something the next day when I was less tired (this was a monday night don't ask me how I remember). He said I think we should just be friends so I said ok, ignore me saying I have something to say. Well he then unfriended me on facebook and didn't talk to me. Well yesterday he ims me saying he regrets how he treated me and says I'm one of the only guys he trusts sexually and so on. He then asked if we could meet and I said we could, but nothing sexual will happen. Well a friend who knows him told me he said we were dating now. And once I got pissed off and upset enough and was going to chew the guy out for telling my friend that lie he says gotcha. Yeah....I'm not in a good mood.
Plus doesn't help that today I've decided I'm not hooking up anymore and won't be having sex unless a relationship will actually spring up. Just feeling so pissed off and alone today.

No comments:

Post a Comment