Saturday, November 17, 2012

And.....wait....

Well yesterday my date got postponed until tomorrow. Which is fine because I was going to tell Ted at dinner and he texted me before I could tell him. So now I have to do it today.....yay. Anyway his sister is in town and they are celebrating their mom's b-day so he asked if we can do it tomorrow. Same time and everything. So it shall be interesting tomorrow. Mainly cause he has to work tomorrow and he was dragging his feet when we went out last time. I'll have to do something to keep him up.
Other than that nothing super amazing going on. My dad is feeling better and no weird guys have been hitting on me so this week is ending with a whisper instead of a bang.
 I find Hans Hoffman incredibly sexy. The first time I saw him do something for musclehunks I thought he had a good build. Then he did another video where he was totally ripped for a contest. Not only that, but the man has incredible muscle control. He can bounce things almost effortlessly. I was going through some of my old videos and saw one of his. Man I wouldn't mind getting my hands all over him.
 This is one of my favorite ways to hold a guy when we are both standing. It doesn't matter if I'm being held or doing the holding. From behind you can just rub up and down and kiss on the neck and feel your guy oh so close. When being held you can help guide his hands or reach behind and pull him closer. And I'm giving myself a boner thinking about it.
 Water is such a simple thing that can just make things that much sexier. Singlets in themselves are hot. Now get them damp and cling even more plus have no underwear on and you get this. Tell me that isn't sexy. I dare you to say it and mean it. You can't because it is.
This picture puts two scenarios in my head. One the older guy is getting dressed and ready for work when his young lover starts arousing him and making him want to be late. The other is that Daddy has just come home from work and needs to blow off some steam and a few other things. Either way it's hot. When I look at a picture I see all the subtle clues and put something together in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment