Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tired of the dangling Carrot

Basically I'm sick of the guys that live around this area. The reason being is they all like to dangle a carrot in front of you. Then when you go to try to bite they yank it away. I've had so many guys flake on me it's just pathetic. Well I mentioned awhile ago that Scott wanted to take me on a date. Well I was pretty guarded about it. The reason being is he's done it before. Well last night he texts me (at midnight when I'm asleep) that it's just not going to work. Texting and iming just doesn't do it for him. In other words, I was right. The distance between us was too much. So the guy lost his chance. I'm sure he'll try to come back later and say well I love you and maybe we could try if we move closer together. I of course won't go for it. If it wasn't Brock being extremely distant it's Scott being a waffle. So I'm in no hurry to find someone to date. Hell even the guy that says all gay guys are douche bags tried to do it to me. He asked where I was because he wanted a blowjob, then changes his mind and says he'll wait until he finds a bf. Well hell will freeze over before then. Mainly because he says all gay guys are douche bags and refuses to be around them. So now that squirt is out, adam4adam is out (tried it and hated it), gayromeo is out (no one in my area), I guess that leaves plenty of fish and gay.com. I could try gay.com again because I did meet some guys there, but it was when me and my ex were going through a phase so I didn't get to do anything. I won't be doing any of that until spring of course. The reason being is the snow is gone and I'll be more likely to go out plus there will be more day light than night.
On a far less depressing note I did have a pretty awesome dream last night. In it I apparently got to hook up with Adam Rogue. Although he was called Jessie in my dream. Don't ask me what that is about. Well we hooked up (and it was hot if I recall right) and he seemed to have a thing for me. I was apparently visiting my parents and he somehow got into my room. Was hiding in my bed under the covers. Well my sister apparently saw something movie and it freaked her out. She kinda went creepy child in a horror movie on me. So I figure crap Jessie (Adam Rogue) must be in there. Will say he looked oh so cute in my bed. But sadly it was only a dream.
I just like the positioning in this photo. I've also finding myself attracted to guys like the one standing here. Just that build where the guy is muscular, but not overly muscular. Like he works a job that is very physical versus in the gym all the time. Just those type are kinda catching my eye.
Jeff the naughty elf. Although I would say he's trying to be more of a Santa here. Would love to find this under my Christmas tree. Pretty sure my ex wouldn't be happy if I did find him there.
Julius always makes such great comics. They are always older guys taking in younger guys. Which is of course one reason why I love this picture. I could so see myself as the younger guy. Granted I'm not blond, but still. Just another picture that kinda shows my dirty obsession with Santa.
What a volley of cum. I looked at this photo several times to make sure it wasn't simply a morph. It does look like it was truly captured from a video of a guy jacking. Would love to see and hear it actually happen. From the look on the guys face it was a powerful orgasm. I bet he's one of those guys that sounds like a bear as he's cumming which I think is a real turn on.

No comments:

Post a Comment