Saturday, December 10, 2011

The crippling loneliness again

I'm quite familiar with this feeling. Today I just feel alone and depressed. Realizing that me and Scott wouldn't make a couple, and that Brock has no interest in me kinda hit last night. Had a dream where I was with Brock. Which stirred up old feelings. I know I should be single for awhile, but honestly I don't do being single well. I guess because I've been single most of my life. The problem is I don't know where to go. I don't want to just hook up. I want an actual relationship. Gay.com was all about hook ups. I'm not using yahoo personals ever again because you have to pay to get the full benefit. So I guess that leaves me with plenty of fish and zoosk. Also can try some apps for the iPhone. Just don't know anymore. Want today to be over so I can go home and just crawl in bed and sleep the rest of the day away. Oh and to make my life feel even worse guess who just came into the store. That's right Brock. Apparently his phone hasn't been receiving texts and he had to get a new one. So if I had been trying to text him he hasn't been getting them. Well I haven't texted him in over a week. Plus he has made no attempts to reach me on facebook or even respond to that e-mail that I sent him. So now I'm not just lonely, but slightly pissed off and annoyed. Worse part is that he brought his son in. So of course there was no chance at a real conversation. Not that there would have been much to say anyway. Going to be a long lonely day.
This is the main reason why I love uncut dicks. They tend to leak pre-cum a lot more than cut dicks. I am a big fan of it. I think because I tend to leak a lot myself so I know how great rubbing pre-cum on the head of your dick can be. Plus pre-cum tastes oh so sweet.
I really love this photo for numerous reasons. For one I didn't realize I was looking at a reflection. The reason I say that is I'm usually focusing on the guy. The other thing is that he's clearly going commando. I just wonder what got him so excited? The other thing I can't help but notice is the bodybuilding stuff on the desk. It kinda looks like he got some trophies and a picture of himself. Which would explain the massive build. Would love to play with this guy.
This photo raises a few questions. For one is he just simply a nudist on vacation or is this a pre sex photo? Who is taking the photo? Is there a video somewhere of him? You know the basics when you see a guy sitting in a chair naked next to an ac in what appears to be a motel room.
Kinda have mixed feelings about this one. Everything above the waist is what I like. He's got a nice tan, good build, his face has just enough attitude, and his nipples are quite erect. Then we hit below the waist (no pun intended). I'm looking at his very clear outline of his dick and balls. It looks like he is one of the many guys who pumps their balls. Either pumps or fills with saline. I am not a fan of that. I'm all for big balls, but I like them natural. That's just my personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment