Saturday, December 10, 2011

Videos

I'm so happy this first video stood the test of time. This video is with Dodger Wolf and Chris Baldwin. In this set up Dodger is Chris' boss. They are apparently in the process of moving stuff and Chris doesn't get enough boxes. So to fill the time and to make up for his mistake he has to give up his ass. Would love to have Dodger as my boss. Eye candy that isn't afraid to fuck you on someone else's dime. This next clip has two scenes. The first is two guys fucking. And they have quite a view. Both guys have great looking bodies. Then once they are finished the scene changes and a guy jacks off for the camera. Just a basic scene there. Third up a guy gets fucked by a cop. I think I love scenes like this because it seems more believable. The guys aren't super jacked and the camera and editing isn't super polished so it seems almost like a home video. Then we have a guy jacking on lawn chair. I sadly can't remember his name. I'm positive I use to know it. Will say he looks like he is having fun. Next we have some hairy officers. Yep I love me some hairy cops. Sure that won't come back to bite me later. Last up is a scene with the legendary Gordan Grant. I believe it's a scene from the movie Hot Trucker. I don't know the name of the other two guys, but it is hot. Sadly the sound is off though.
<--- pick

No comments:

Post a Comment