Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day off

Today I have off. Which is nice after the fact that it snowed last night. Sadly I had to run into Brock again. Wish that he'd stop doing that. The worst is that I would have missed him if I hadn't insisted on waiting on a customer. He's of course been blaming his lack of contact on his son. Other than that I haven't done much. Just Laundry.
Mohawks are for sure in. I just love looking at this guy. Just something about him that catches my eye. I wouldn't say it's a specific body part or anything, but I just can't stop looking at him.
I don't remember this guy's name, but he drew my eye. The main reason being is that he looks almost exactly like a customer at the store I work at. The only difference is the customer has blond hair. It's the eyes really. They have two different body types and I'm sure the customer is shorter than this guy. Just amazing how two people can look so alike.
Must say it does look like this guy is quite awake down there. It of course could just be where his dick fell. You never know with those posers though. Just based on how it's bunching I think he's kinda waking up.
Cowboys. I do love them. Kinda funny seeing a cowboy with a car. Just typically when you see them they are out in the country. Just having to do with the illusion I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment