Saturday, December 31, 2011

A bit early

I'm posting early today because my boss will be coming by later today to take down the Christmas stuff. Yeah we left it up because we didn't feel like taking it down during the week. Anyway that will take about an hour tops, but we close early today so I probably won't get a chance to post otherwise. Tonight is the big date. I'm kinda over my nervousness now. Now I'm kinda excited. I found something out yesterday. I was on grindr again and I looked at Tommy's (figured I'd give him a name) profile and he switched his relationship status to dating. Well sadly I found out today he changed it back to single. The annoying thing is I changed mine to dating figuring if I didn't I'd look like well an ass. Oh well I'm leaving it. He also changed his profile picture. Anyway I figure I'll leave him alone today since we'll be having dinner. Still not sure about the movie. The guy is very laid back and easy going which makes it impossible to get him to make a choice. Well by the end of the night I'll know if I have a 2nd date or just another friend. I think that's why my nerves have all but left. This isn't a life or death situation. I haven't asked him to marry me or anything. Just asked him out on a date. He seems interested (otherwise he wouldn't have said yes) and if what all my friends have said is true then he'll want a second date. Plus if Sunday was any indication in how our conversation will go I'll get a 2nd date. Not really expecting sex tonight. Honestly sex has come up maybe twice in all of our conversations this whole week. We haven't even established who's a top or a bottom.
Sometimes we don't appreciate a good back. Sadly the back falls in with the legs for body parts not often trained. The thing about a good back is it's fun to look at when you are fucking doggy style. Plus you never see a guy with a bad looking chest that has a good looking back. Just something I've noticed.
You know you are dealing with a monster when even soft the guy's dick looks like that. That being said I'd still have fun sucking it. I'm not a fan of huge dicks, but I don't turn them away either. I have no interest in getting fucked by them, but I sure as hell wouldn't mind sucking them off.
Whenever I see this guy I always want to chain him up and have my way with him. Which based on a lot of his pics he'd have no problem with. He clearly loves having his nips played with, which I love to do. I've always kinda wanted a muscle slave. Just this huge brute of a guy that is willing to do whatever I ask him to has always been a bit of a turn on.
I do enjoy 69ing. Just such a joy to pleasure the guy as he's pleasuring you. If you both really get into it then it's a fun time for all. Sadly not every guy can give a good blowjob which ruins the 6 or 9 part of 69ing.

No comments:

Post a Comment