Monday, December 19, 2011

Videos

First up is a little blast from the past. First up is Tom Leduc in school daze. It's only the first part of the movie sadly. Yet it's still hot. Tom was one of those guys that was just hot no matter what. He had this huge physique on him and did seem to really enjoy doing another guy. Wonder what he sounded like. The next two videos will be a real treat for some of you. Saturday I posed a video of Michael fit cumming through a wrestling singlet. I also mentioned that there were some videos where he finally cums for all to see. Well I found two of them. The first is him just jacking off and actually cumming. For those of you that know Michael Fit you know big of a deal that is. Then he does it again, but this time in his 4th of July briefs. Meaning he does a quick workout then works up a load. You can thank me for sharing in the comments. Today's pick has two things I like. Guys pretending to be cops and Hank Hightower. Hank for me is one of the driving reasons for my like in hairy older guys. He is quite the masculine man. Seemed like every video has him getting dirty or doing something very manly. So seeing him as a cop I couldn't pass up this clip. And had to make it my pick as well. Then we have a repeat video of Ty Fox. I know I've posted this before, but it's worth it. It's from a movie where Ty was the older brother of Michael and Steve Fox. Ty can't sleep without getting off first so he does and it stirs up his tent mate. They then of course go at it. Last up is a scene with Jeff Stryker. This was actually the first clip I ever saw of Jeff Stryker. I don't know how long ago it was. All I knew was that there was this guy with an amazing body and this deep hypnotic voice. I watched it over and over again. You can see why.
<--- pick

No comments:

Post a Comment