Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What an odd problem

So lately the last couple of times I've worn a condom, just putting it on has almost sent me over the edge. I don't know if I have to get like wider condoms or what. I've never had this problem then all of a sudden I do. Is it possible my cock is getting thicker or something? I even use the Trojan extended pleasure condoms. Have the same problem. Apparently that desensitizing liquid doesn't work at all. Or it does and my dick suddenly became immune. Another theory could be that I'm going too long between sex session. Meaning I should probably cum after all my edge sessions. On the plus side it means I never have to worry about not getting pleasure from fucking with a condom on. The joy of being young. Although right now it's starting to piss me off. I do not want to cum just from putting the condom on. How much of a let down would that be?
As I've said time and time again I do like muscular guys. That being said not all of them have to have super low body fat to get my attention. In fact it's guys like this one here that would be my personal choice. The reason being is that you know he's in good shape, but isn't so vain or anal about his appearance that he has to watch every carb or fat gram. Meaning you can actually go out and have a good time with him or stay at home and have a good time. It's that realness and approachability that I love in a guy. Admit it if given the choice of a bodybuilder or a guy that is in pretty good shape you'd choose the pretty good shape guy as a boyfriend. The bodybuilder would be good for one night.
I was edging to a video this morning that was kinda similar to this. It started with the guy in water and then walking to the land all confused. Now I would choose the guy in this picture over the guy that was in the video. Just because this guy not only has a great body, but great smile too. Anyway the fantasy that I had was this grade A prime specimen of man comes out of the water all confused. I happen to come across him and take him in. We grow closer and one night we just have this wild night of passionate sex and never leave each other after that. Yes I'm a romantic. I'm learning to live with it.
I seriously always wonder how these images end up in the hands of guys like me. Just because a guy takes a photo of himself on his iPhone does not mean it goes straight to the internet. Did he send this to a boyfriend or girlfriend who then uploaded it because they got pissed at him. Did he actually send it in a tweet or post it on facebook? There is pretty much no way to know for sure unless the guy comes forward to tell us. All I know is that I'm grateful. That man is fun to look at.
Phil Heath a.k.a. the current reigning Mr. Olympia. That is a lot of beef on a man. Would love to run my hands all up and down that man. The weird thing is that the day after he won, yahoo did a story on him. Pointing out that he use to be a basketball player. And yeah there is a big different in what he looks like now v.s. then.

No comments:

Post a Comment