Thursday, December 22, 2011

Videos

First up is Marc West and 2 twinks. Marc West's appearance is very minimal which is sad. It starts off with the two twinks and ends with them. Marc just gets his cock sucked and cums then leaves. Let down in that sense, but if you do like twinks then you'll be fine. Then it's an army drinking game. This of course is clearly before the end of Don't Ask Don't Tell. Seems like a lot of guys in the troop are attracted to their own gender. Probably would have joined the army if I knew this was in store for me. Third up is a short clip of a Bear with PA. I'm not going to lie to you guys and girls. It doesn't look interesting, but give it time. This guy has an interesting jacking off technique. He doesn't go up and down the shaft, but kinda vibrates his hand. And boy does this guy shoot. Next 2 guys are having sex in the jungle when they spot a guy that has been watching them. He then eagerly joins in while others watch from afar. I do prefer the third guy in this scene. The other two are a bit to meatless for my taste. Then it's a muscle stud and a twink bare backing. The difference in their appearance is quite obvious. You have a guy loaded with muscle and a tan and another who's not so much. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who tops. That of course leaves my pick for last. I like this one because it's a very clear picture. I mean I loved it from start to finish. The guys seemed to really be enjoying themselves. Plus it is nice to see a muscle stud really take it and appear to enjoy it.
<--- pick

No comments:

Post a Comment