Friday, February 1, 2013

A pretty good question

Last night Ted was having his normal freak out about being a good boyfriend. He was worried that since he's not a touchy feely type (meaning likes to do physical stuff like holding, snuggling, etc) that his boyfriend won't like him. He was worried that since he's not a very sexual guy that this guy will eventually leave him. So I had to point out that 1. the guy has never been with another guy so anything the two of them do is new to him. 2. they bound on an emotional level. They talked long before they ever met in person. So after all that he asked me a really good question. What if you met someone online really made a connection, then when you met in person the person was the homeliest looking guy you can imagine. I mean teeth cracked, missing, and yellowed. Gut way out. Not even pleasant smelling. What would you do? Well first I said I would never put myself in that position. I would ask for a picture or something, but let's say that did happen. I couldn't go through with it. I would never be able to look him in the face and it would just be horrible. Now if he looked like an average joe from down the block that's fine. I'm actually pretty attracted to the average looking guy cause they don't make me feel inferior or like they are just waiting for the next great thing. So with that said I propose this to you all. Do you think you would talk to a guy on a site that didn't have a picture? I'm sure most of you would say no you wouldn't and I agree. I did talk to one and he actually turned out to be good looking, but he's just so busy with his work that we could never get together. That is a rare thing to happen. Then I thought let's take it a step further. If for one week all the major sites manhunt, okcupid, squirt, adam4adam, etc all took down everyone's photos. How do you think guys would react besides being pissed off they can't see photos. I think there will be two groups. The group that is looking for something real will continue to use said site and rely even more on what the person says in the profile and the description they give of themself. The other group will be the hook up group who will say fuck this and wait for the site to bring back the pictures. Well maybe there is another group and that's the group that we all have had to deal with. The group that will only talk to people that have a picture or that look a certain way. This is the group that see you are 35 and say you are too old and won't even talk to you. The group that says oh you don't have a full head of hair so ignore. That group is one that will then have to decide what they want to do. Do they want to continue to judge based on appearance and age or do they actually want to see what a person has to offer? Just a simple question that got me really thinking.
 This is Jim Ferro and Marco Cruise I believe. I've seen this video and for a bit it was pretty hot. Then I got towards the end and yeah kinda gross. Thus showing that no matter how hot the guys are if they are doing something you don't like it will be a turn off. Hell even looking at this picture kinda turns my stomach cause I can picture it. The clip was on the Gods Amongst Men blog under a double feature entry. Jim is a hot guy, but this was so not one of his hotter scenes in my opinion.
Awhile back I found a scene with Jon Galt and Todd Maxwell. In the interview the director asked Jon what he liked. He said he liked pocket size muscle men. Well this is basically what he was referring to. Guys that have these amazing bodies, but aren't super tall. I can tell he's not that tall based on the furniture. It's about my size 5' 6" maybe an inch or two taller. Thus prover that hot does come in many sizes.
 I remember this guy. He appeared when I was really into sean cody stuff. Mainly their solos. His name was Caleb and only did one scene. Maybe another where he was sucked off. Anyway the dude was huge. Basically a big muscular teddy bear.
I like guys that wear glasses. Specifically if they have the body of a jock. It has to do with being counter stereotypical. Even though so many celebs and athletes wear glasses, they still get associated with geeks and nerds for the most part. Well when you see this huge guy who could clearly kick your ass wearing them it has this opposite effect. You picture in your head that he has a brain in that amazing body.

No comments:

Post a Comment