Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Nap time

It's another slow day at the office today. Nothing special to report either. Haven't had a profound thought or anything today. Just a slow day over here. maybe tomorrow will be better.
 I can't remember this guys name. I think it's something that starts with an M Ruhl if I recall right. He's a guy that was in all the fitness magazines. The dude was massive. Clearly blessed with good genetics. Yeah I'm sure roids helps, but if you have really good genetics then well you look like that.
 Ok there are two thoughts going through my head with this picture. Well maybe three. 1. are they in a gay bar? 2. Are they just that drunk 3. I'm so jealous of the guy licking that ass.
 I would love to see this scene. Two muscular bald guys going at it. I don't know why guys with shaved heads or bald are so hot to me right now
Yet by the same token guys like this really turn me on as well. I have no problem with body hair on a guy. If anything I like it more because it's more friction and tactile sensation. Like most guys I do like a guy with a tattoo. And of course that pierced nipples are hot. And he's even wearing a jock. To be honest I can pass on the earrings. Never been a fan of them on guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment