Friday, February 22, 2013

Almost the weekend

So no my week hasn't gotten any better. By the end of the day we are suppose to have had 6 inches of total snow fall. I'm suppose to go visit my dad's but now I'm worried about that. Not to mention Ted was up most of the night coughing and he works Saturday. If he calls in sick then I'm the back up. He's been sick all week, but I was hoping he would have been better by now. All this stress is starting to affect me and I know it. I need to get away from this town and just have some dog therapy. My dads have two dogs. Plus I just need to not worry about stuff around the apartment. I can't get out of my funk if I keep going back to the place that reminds me of how alone I am. Just gotta hope I can leave tomorrow and not get guilted the second I come back. I mean come on I had to deal with Ted's guy and that was just painful. He'll just be by himself for a night. Plus it will keep me from getting sick.
 Well that is a present I'd like to unwrap. Certain material always makes a guy's dick look more appealing. Lycra is one such material. Leaving nothing to the imagination.
 Mick Prowers (or was it Powers) was a guy that I wish did more. Last I knew he did actually have a boyfriend. Wonder what he's up to now. If he came knocking at my door in that I'd let him have his way with me.
 Wrestling singlets are hot, but these are just ungodly hot. Clearly they are meant to be enticing, but damn. these guys fill them out well. Can I take on home?
I don't know how much time passed from one picture to the next, but you got to admit the guy kept pretty much the same shape. I keep saying that if you stay in shape early on, that it will be easier to maintain that as you get older since your body will naturally want to stay in that state.

No comments:

Post a Comment