Friday, February 8, 2013

Videos

First up today is the couple Tony and Steve. They give a little interview that explains how they got together then go at it. Again this is why I like real couples. It doesn't feel like they are putting on a show. This was actually the first barebacking scene I ever saw. Prior to it I had no clue what barebacking was. Now it's everywhere. Funny how that happens huh? Next up is a very interesting scene. I find it interesting cause I didn't know it existed. It stars Christian Volt and Robert Black. I didn't know Robert ever topped, but he did here. And he wasn't too bad at it obviously. Third up is Mitch Vaughn. The guy recently turned 39, but he fucks and shoots like a 16 year old. Wouldn't mind tying him down and having my way with him. Then we have a vintage daddy fuck. Despite the kinda faded quality it's actually not a bad video. Sad that a lot of scenes like this are going to be lost to time pretty soon. Last up is Brad Kalvo and Doug Acre. Brad is the wrestling coach. Need I say more. I'd do exactly what Doug did if given the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment