Wednesday, February 6, 2013

On the soap box

I'm sure by now most of you heard the unfortunate news. That news being that Arpad Miklos has passed away on Sunday from suicide. The really sad part is that because it was a suicide most of jumped to some sort of conclusion. Most of which are wrong, but well it happens. I don't know what he left behind in his note nor is it any of my business. I never met the man or talked to him on twitter. I don't know what his daily struggles were. All I can say is that speaking form experience he was in a dark place. Most suicides are a result of some sort of mental illness and it's exactly that an illness that needs to be treated. It can not be willed away. There is a chemical imbalance in the brain. Yes there are things we can do in our everyday lives to help minimize that, but sometimes stress piles on and it gets to be too much. I had a genetic predisposition to it. My mom has depression and my aunt is bipolar. I try to stay active and do all the little things to keep myself up, but I have my up and down days like everyone else except my down days can be longer and darker. As can be seen with this blog. The point I'm trying to make is unless you have been in a truly depressed person's shoes don't judge. And if you are in those shoes don't be afraid to ask for help. If it feels like the weight of the world is right over your head then any little thing can set you off. I know for me, it was losing my iPod. I left it in a classroom the previous night, couldn't find it and I just gave up. It was the final straw, but I managed to ask for help and get it and I'm here today. It is not a sign of weakness to ask for help when you need it. And to the people that will be asked for help, help. Don't let little things go unnoticed because if someone does commit suicide you'll wonder how you missed it. If someone says they think they are depressed take it seriously. Don't try to talk them out of it unless you are trained to do so. I had a friend do that to me and well I still ended up in the hospital. Sometimes all a person needs is a sympathetic ear.
 I have become such a top lately. I find nothing is hotter than a big muscle stud riding cock. I guess because the bottom can take over and show just how much he wants to be fucked. Plus the ass just looks so great at that angle.
 Rogan Richards is such a sexy stud. I mean the dude is just built. Not only built, but so lean. And boy does he know how to fuck. I have not been dissatisfied with a single scene he has done. I mean wow.
 Replace that ball with my head and we'd be talking. I think this guy is just about the right size. Clearly workouts out, but not super huge that he has to be in the gym for hours on end. Plus I've never been with a guy that has had six pack abs like that. Always been curious to try a guy like that out.
This guy use to be called Sander on Sean Cody. I think his name is now Johnny and he works with Falcon. It looks like he's lost a bit of mass, but worked to become more defined. There is just something sexy about him. If his Sean Cody interview is to be believed he is in fact gay and I would totally love to have a go with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment