Friday, February 15, 2013

Videos

Today I'm just skipping right to the videos cause I'm only going to have a small window of time to post freely. My boss will be here around lunch time. First up we have two leather daddy bears fucking. If you aren't a fan of either of those things well you have been warned. It's a pretty hot scene if you are into nipple play and guys actually looking like they enjoy one another. Next up is Arkady Zadrovich and Uberto Ugo. This is a unique video in the fact that the jack off part is sprinkled in the middle rather than at the end. They are in separate areas doing that, but it makes it look like they are thinking of the other. Then once that's done they are in the same room giving a very erotic performance. They feel each other and pose with the other. Third up is Jessy Ares as a mechanic. Don't really need to add much more. The guy is hot and I like him in pretty much everything. This last video proves just how backed up with videos I am. Basically Santa and his Elfs get caught stealing and wind up in jail. Well we all know where that leads. Do wish Mitch Vaughn would have visited me on christmas dressed as santa

No comments:

Post a Comment