Monday, February 4, 2013

Don't know how to feel or what to do

So the date which I'm sure you all are wondering about didn't happen. He apparently got into an accident saturday night and broke 3 ribs. I found this out 3 hours after our date was suppose to start. So I'm now at this point where I don't know how the hell I should feel. I mean I thought I was stood up so I already shut down and pretty much said fuck you to him (in my head). Then I find out this happened and then I just feel confused. I'm mad at him for not letting me know sooner, which is just blaming the victim so I feel bad. Then I am pissed off at the universe for doing this to me. Then I wonder if he made it all up, which then makes me feel bad for jumping to that conclusion. So I just keep going back and forth between feeling angry and wanting to blame someone to depressed about how crappy my luck is. Then a guy I talk to who was suppose to meet up with the guy I'm suppose to go out on a date with said (earlier) that they never did meet up cause he kept backing out. Then this morning he goes and says well one time when we were suppose to meet he said his mother died. And you know that opened up a bunch of flood gates. Now I'm trying to think if he has ever mentioned his mom since we talked and if he is again making this all up. I just want to cry and want to punch a hole in a wall at the same time. It's going to be a crappy day and I just won't know what's going on at all. I just want the universe to stop screwing me over for once. I mean the crap I go through just feels like it should be in a soap opera not my life. Yet it happens over and over and over again. I just would like to be able to say psych guys all this is made up, but I can't. This is truly how sad my life has become.
Short version don't exactly feel like posting much of anything for obvious reasons. So not pictures today.

No comments:

Post a Comment