Monday, February 18, 2013

And frustrated

My weekend was the most unrelaxing weekend I've had in a very very very long time. Even now I'm super tense. I'm on edge and I know it. Hard to wait on customers when crap like that happens. So I guess I should start from the beginning. Ted's boyfriend came down Friday afternoon. They were going to stop by for a bit then I was going to go home at 3 to clean up my room and meet them for dinner. Well that didn't happen because my replacement got hung up with family crap, so I got out of there quite late and had to rush home, get changed, then rush back out. The dinner was fine. That wasn't the stressful part. Well his boyfriend stayed over friday night and we watched true blood. Again not the stressful part. That came Saturday. We had to rearrange the store and to do that we needed extra hands which included Ted and his boyfriend. Ted's boyfriend is fine in small doses, but when you have to be around him for hours on end, plus having to stand for nearly seven hours it wears on you. Then of course he stayed saturday night too. I planned on going out then, but Ted made it quite clear that even he was getting tired of him. Well come Sunday Ted's boyfriend left which then meant I had to talk Ted through figuring out if he liked this guy or not. Which of course cut down on any time to just be myself. I basically finished the weekend more stressed then going in.. Plus this morning was annoying at the gym. Had a guy who decided his truck and trailer needed to be parked across several parking spaces in front of the gym. There are plenty of spaces around the gym that he could have done that, but no he chose the ones right in front of the gym. Then he decides he wants to be a trainer for his workout buddy which meant that he needed to be really really loud. I clearly need to go visit my dads this weekend and just get away. I have more work to do later today plus I've been opened for about 2 hours and had only a few customers one of which asked if we were closing up. So much for the rearranging of the store helping.
 This is one of the few cases where I can live with the fact that a guy shaves. I think it would be more fun to play with him with a bit of fuzz, but well he's a cute guy and has a great body on him.
 One of my friends on facebook liked a page that posts pictures of guys like this. They are nice pictures, but I guess since I'm not out to everyone on facebook, I rather them not see photos like this. Plus I get to see the ones that all my friends like and have some free viewing.
 I just thought this was a cute photo. I do like sensitive guys. I think they are really hot because all you want to do is hug them and show them nice guys don't finish last. There is a reason why I call guys like this teddy bears.
This is the most muscular pose. We see it all the time. I assume it's called that because it's a pose that flexes the most different muscle groups. You hardly ever see a bodybuilder not do it in a competition. One of those mandatory poses because everyone expects it. Wonder what it feels like to fuck a guy in this pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment