Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Why does this keep happening?

I sometimes wonder how do I keep getting myself into these situations? Ted and his boyfriend kinda broke up and now I'm helping both of them move on. Ted just didn't feel the physical attraction for the guy. The ex is now super upset saying he loves Ted and can't understand why Ted doesn't love him back. I mean I can understand that when you aren't attracted to someone, you just aren't attracted to them no matter how much you have in common emotionally. That's just how our gender works. We are visually based. We can get aroused by looks. Yet on the same hand we don't stick around for those we find physically attractive, but don't stimulate us in other ways. They are great as fuck buddies or friends with benefits, but that's about it. This was the guy's first gay relationship and of course he doesn't understand that. He finds Ted very physically attractive, but Ted doesn't. You can't force physical attraction. I guess I never understood that until I had to deal with it myself. In an ideal world looks wouldn't matter and everyone would be treated solely on what is between their heads, but we don't. And as gay men we have to deal with the fact that physical attraction is important. Maybe not 100% important but at least 65%.
 I'm trying to figure out if this is real or if it's just really good photoshopping. The reason why I say that is because it doesn't have the usual things that tell me it's fake, but at the same time it does. If this is real I want to see the video it came from. Plus the little water mark it has kinda tells me it isn't real. Would be hot if it was.
 Tony Maxium is a sexy dude in my book. Not just because of the body, but because he seems like a lot of fun. Plus this picture is sexy. Don't know many dude that go to the beach in boxer briefs. Especially when they don't hide the ever growing boner.
 Ok very sexy pose, but onto the dick. That is quite an impressive piece of meat he's packing. At first I thought it was fake because of how it blends into the leg, but now I'm not so sure. Just would be a  weird way to enhance a dick. Especially because of how it's resting on the sheets. I've gotten so cynical with pictures.
This picture stuck out to me because the guy's pecs kinda do this optical illusion. They almost look as if they are bouncing, but they aren't. I know it's because of the lighting and how the guy is standing, but still it's pretty hot. Can I have one of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment