Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Videos

First up is a guy who gets fucked by his sergeant. I know that DADT has been repealed and everything, but I still wonder if this happens a lot in secret since it would be considered "sexual harassment". Next up is Zeb Atlas as a teacher. Yes I'm sure he can teach many young men many things, but I've never seen him as a teacher which is why this scene is weird to me. Just the beginning part. I just think it was a terrible script job to get to the part we all want to see. Anyway it's a good scene once they finally get down to it. For those of you who love muscle worship there isn't too much here. Third up is Robert's Dick Dance. I know the title is a bit misleading. It's really just the guy listening to music and dancing than anything else. He is a cute guy and all and shoots a pretty big load, but could have done without the dancing. Not that he was bad, but it was just put in a weird spot. Last up is Flex Deon-Blake and Bo Knight in a worship threesome. Sadly I don't know the other guys name. Well Bo and this guy are "working" and Flex comes in to find that they just glued a piece of wood together. Well needless to say that makes Flex very unahppy so he decides to show them who's boss with his dick. Clearly this happens a lot at their shop.
http://mymusclevideo.com/media/31390/workshop/

No comments:

Post a Comment