Thursday, February 14, 2013

Raining on the parade

So I'm about to rain on everyone's Valentine's day parade so if you would like to stay dry then skip this post. I don't have a problem with Valentine's because I'm single (well not only because I'm single), but more of with the idea behind it. I mean I didn't know the reason for Valentine's day until I was in my 20's when a friend told me. I'm 25 now so what does that tell you? Anyway what bugs me about it, is the fact that we all are expected to do something special for someone today. I rather have a guy that shows me affection everyday, not just because the calendar says Feb. 14th. I mean couples will get married on this day even. Plus it takes all the fun out of being romantic. A gesture is more romantic when it is done just because. If your guy made you a special dinner on some random night doesn't it mean more than when you expect it on a certain day?
Then the rest of us that are single get painfully reminded we don't have anyone. Or someone we are dating or possibly dating gets freaked out because it's suppose to be a special day. That is just too much unneeded pressure. I guess the point I'm trying to make is appreciate what you got everyday not just on Valentine's day. Do special things during the whole year not just on Valentine's day. I can't see my opinion on this changing even if I do get someone next year.
The other annoying thing about today is that I can call it a lost day in terms of looking for someone. Anyone on sites today either wants sex to feel less lonely or is so desperate for love they will latch on to the first guy that gives them attention. Plus it's the last day I'll get to really check. Tomorrow my boss will be coming in early cause we are adding some new things to the store. Ted's boyfriend will also be here Friday night-Sunday morning. Yeah....not my day. Oh well. Nothing I can do about it now.
 This photo isn't really that old, but yet Matthew Rush looks so young in it. You see him now and he has just become a guy that just screams Daddy. Obviously in this photo his bigger and older than he was when he first started out, but compared to now he still looks a little boyish. I think all the tats helped age him a bit.
 Just because I'm not a fan of Valentines day doesn't mean I won't post a photo that is somewhat romantic today. Cowboys dancing. Sure wouldn't mind helping out.
 This is Macho Nacho. I recently saw an updated video of him and he has gotten MASSIVE! Not only that, but he's way cut. I assume that he was in contest shape because at the end of the video he did a little posing routine. That was sexy.
I'm sure most of you know the story of Daniel Marvin and Pedro Andreas. They were a couple that got really big and popular. Always did very hot scenes. Well at some point they became a triad and eventually Daniel and the third (Juan something) became a couple. Goes to show that guys can look great on camera, but you never know what they are like off it.

No comments:

Post a Comment