Thursday, February 21, 2013

Double edge sword

I'm really trying to be patient about a lot of things, but well it's not really working out. I was talking to one of my dads and he said it takes time. Well yes it takes time, but that in lies my problem. To be more patient I have to be patient about letting it happen. Yeah that's not circular logic. I guess it would help me be patient if I felt like I was making progress in anything. My dating life is crap. I'm lucky to talk to a guy for longer than a week. Actually I'm lucky if a guy respond hello back. What kinda puts a damper on things. And it's like like I have on of those profiles that goes on and on or that excludes people. I see guys that say don't message them unless you are a certain height, your weight is proportionate to your height, if you aren't or are black, latino, asian, etc, you are no older than 35 (and some will say you are a creep if you talk to them and you are older than that), and the list goes on and on and on. Yet those are some of the guys that will get dates. They don't last long, but they some how get someone. Also the guys that say I'm looking for friends will ignore me to. Obviously you aren't looking for friends if you are going to be so picky as to push away someone that reaches out their hand in friendship. Then my favorite line I get from others is, "you are such a good guy I can't understand why you are single," or "you are such a great fuck, how has no one scooped you up." That last one was more for the few times I did hook up with someone. Then I'm told that it will happen when you least expect it. So in other words when I stop looking which means I'd have to be like in my 60's when I've truly given up on finding someone. Yeah that's good to know. I've sadly almost given up now.
 I'd love to join this guy in the hammock. Least that way if we fell I'd most likely land on him....or he'd land on me. Then again either way isn't that bad cause I'm sure it would mean some fun could be had.
 Again I'm not a guy really into baseball players after dealing with my high school baseball team, but this guy I'd give a shot. I just wonder what is up with his eye. Did he get into a fight the day before the shoot or was that just make up? It sadly draws my attention despite everything else this guy has to offer.
 Thanks to a read I saw the video this picture is from. The bigger guy is a personal trainer who only speaks french. He also lives in Montreal. Sounds like I better pick up french and move to Montreal. He's also a bottom and knows how to. I maintain that a guy that works his lower body well makes for a good top or bottom.
This guy is Yummi Cosmin. He also goes by Iana something I think. Anyway I find him a lot more interesting now that he's kinda leaned up. When he did his video with Yakov he had muscle, but it wasn't very defined. Normally that doesn't bug me, but when next to a guy who has amazing muscle control and definition, it kinda draws the eye to that guy. I'm also pretty sure his dick has been modified. I've seen this video and I don't remember it being that big, but then again I'm tired and cold so my brain is fried.

No comments:

Post a Comment