Thursday, February 28, 2013

Well that was odd

I had an odd dream last night. It started off with me watching a tv show I think. Then it slowly morphed into me hanging out with my mom and brother in a bedroom of some sort. The thing was that my mom and brother were about 10 years younger than they are now. I'm going somewhere with this just stay with me. Well all of a sudden Coach shows up. He kinda doesn't interact with my mom or my brother. They don't even seem to notice him. Then all of a sudden it was like I was on a field trip. We were going to the mall I believe. Then there was my 5th grade teacher and a whole bunch of kids. Again Coach was there, but seemed like I was the only one who talked to him. Then all of a sudden when he walked away to go do something everyone started telling me he's not right for me. Then I was suddenly on one of those hotel luggage carts, riding it like a scooter. Then the Graduation Song by Vitamin C started playing on the overhead speakers. Just the line:
As we go on, we remember, all the times we, had together.
And as our lives change, from whatever
We will still be, friends forever
And then the song just stopped. I remember thinking, that's not the end of the song. There is more to it. Then that's when I kinda started to wake up. Like I said weird dream. Mainly because Coach kinda made sure that there was no way we could be civil. Well I can be civil he pretty much said he hoped I turn 46 and end up alone. So I don't know if it's my mind playing on that. Showing that I regret not staying with him even though I really shouldn't have been with him. Well if you can interpret dreams feel free to interpret that. There is more I'm sure, but that's all I can remember.
 Casey Williams has really not changed all that much. Yes he's older than he was when he first started out, but body wise he has stayed about the same. He's still a man with a gorgeous body and a face you just want to kiss all over. I'm also glad he's finally put on some body fuzz. He has just the right amount to give you something to feel when you are playing with him, but not so much that it covers up the body.
 The right amount of thickness. I think some guys just have that. The amount that let's you know they do work out, but not so much that you feel like they eat, sleep, and breath the gym. You can go out for a pizza once and awhile without him guilting you about how many calories and carbs are in a pizza. Gives you to something to hold onto when you hold his arm.
 I must say this guy is better than me. The idea of being bound up is exciting, but at the same time I know I'd want to rebel too much. Now yes I could fuck this guy who's bound, but I like to change things up too much to really enjoy it. Plus I want his arms free to play with anything he sees fit. Plus a guy like this needs to just be blindfolded to give me control.
Not a lot of guys pre-cum much. I pre-cum a lot. I think it's from years of edging. That being said rarely does my cock drool like that. I also can't tell if that's actually something else. Just that it's so pronounced and pre-cum is clear so it's usually harder to see. Either way it's hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment