Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Not turning out well

It's only Tuesday and already my week is turning out horribly. I have had no customer today at all. Hell the mail man hasn't even shown up at the time of this writing. Even at the gym I'm dealing with an unusual amount of headache cases. Today I had to deal with a guy who was hogging the smith machine which I only need to use one day a week. He didn't simple use it continuously, no no. He used it, stopped to text, walked around, then used it, texted some more then went and used the restroom. And I don't mean a 2 second pee break. I mean he was gone for 10 minutes. I could have finished my workout in that time. Then when he was finally looks like he's getting done the dumbass uses the bar like it's a dumbbell to do side rows. That totally tore it and I was getting ready to chew him out when he figured he better move on. I got the flat ball I do squats on, did my squats and calf raises in the same time it took him to do 2 sets on the lat pull down. Not a good way to start the day. And of course this was the day I was testing out a new pre-workout. So now that's 2 days in a row that people have gotten in my way. I'm not saying I use every piece of equipment in the gym, but when I only use a bench or two or a smith machine and that is the thing that everyone rushes too it bugs me. Especially when they do things that they could easily do on other machines or dumbbells. Tomorrow is my day off from the gym, but not sure it will be any better. Ted is home sick today so I didn't get any alone time. I clearly need to get laid.
 I certainly would love to ride bitch for this guy. Look it up it's an actual term. Anyway you can tell he's suppose to look like a biker and I think he has the look down. He's got arm tattoos, balded, looks like a guy you wouldn't want to mess with yet at the same time you want to see if he swings for the gay side.
 I know this seems to be a big fantasy for a lot of guys. I've personally had no interest in being gangbanged by a bunch of different guys. I think because I can only stand to get fucked for so long and a gangbang would require me to get fucked non stop for awhile.
 I saw this image and the first thing that came to my head is that this is a very awkward kiss. I don't know if they timing was just off when the photo was snapped or what. And don't ask me what specifically makes me think it's awkward. I think it's just where the lips are. If you click on it and zoom in the lips just don't look right. Then look at the guy's hand touching the butt. It's not really touching it. It's kinda like ok I'm touching your ass now what. I'm a guy that can not stand awkward kissing. If a guy can't kiss me then I have a hard time having sex with them.
This was just an interesting photo. The way this guy is looking at the camera gives me this impression of a guy that is thinking, "so I'm naked with a boner wearing a mask. What's the big deal?". Will sa he's pretty thick and that is hot. I'm not a guy that has to have a guy with a flat stomach. As long as it isn't a super flabby stomach I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment