Friday, February 8, 2013

Sun's out

The sun is out and I have a lot to say today apparently. Well I guess I'll start with the first thing I was going to talk about. I was doing my normal edging and was doing it to Hans Hoffman which always gets me thinking. The guy has massive legs and isn't afraid to show them off. That's actually pretty rare when you think about it. When you are at the gym how often do you see a guy working on his legs? Isn't it more common to see a guy with a big upper body, but twigs for legs? Why is that ok? I blame society. Guys are suppose to be big in the upper body, but not so much the lower body. Well wake up guys the legs are a large muscle group. Yes there are only so many exercises out there that can target them, but doesn't mean you shouldn't do them. There is a reason why squats are known as a testosterone boosting exercise. The more muscles you work the more HGH and testosterone your body will produce to help them grow which in term helps your entire body. My co-worker did bodybuilding and to this day he says he hates working his legs. He rather look like a golf tee. I guess I take working my legs as a given. It is the group that responds the quickest to weight training for me. My back gains better definition sooner. I guess I can see why straight guys are like that. You'll never hear a woman say, oh he has great legs. They are so strong. You may hear her mention a guys ass (which gets more solid if you work the lower body), but more likely she will mention his arms or chest or stomach first. There was a survey done that proved this fact. As gay men we shouldn't be so afraid to work the lower body. That's where the dick is. Tops think about it. If a guy as a strong ass doesn't he usually know how to work it better than a flabby one? And bottoms isn't a top with strong legs better at doing different position and really giving it to you? I'm not saying you have to have trees for legs, but don't think that a great set of calves is something to be underrated. I know not a lot of guys have legs that respond as quickly as mine, but come on. There is a guy that has this great upper body, but has sticks for legs. I may not be able to beat him at arm wrestling, but I certainly could put him in a leg hold and keep him there no problem. And he outweighs me.
The other thing that got me talking is what happened on scruff today. So out of the blue this guy messages me and we start talking. It wasn't a deep conversation mind you, but it was a conversation. He asked if I was 420 friendly (a.k.a. pot) which of course sent up warning flags asap. Well he wanted me to come over and snuggle and I declined cause at the time I was talking to that guy I wanted to date (which I will talk about in a moment). Well the last two nights he has been messaging me asking if I'm horny. I just couldn't let it slide anymore. I tell him that I don't even know him. I'm not going to hop into bed with a guy I just met. Well he blocked me. I would be hurt, but well no there is no easy way to put it, he was no looker. He was clearly obese and had nothing to offer if me saying that didn't get him to talk. He claims to want a relationship, but sure doesn't act like it. No skin off my back.
As for the guy nope nothing. Haven't heard form him since Wednesday. So I sent the last text I'm going to send this morning. He has until the weekend to start a conversation or I'm moving on. I know that may sound harsh, but to go from texting everyday to getting lucky if I get two texts back is odd. Even if he is in pain from broken ribs. Like he can't still text every now and again. I don't need a novel, but just something that says I'm ok and yes I'm still interested. I just keep getting this sinking feeling like I'm being played about something. It started when he said I should start doing my talk to 1 guy a day thing. When I pressed him about that he said no it's just going to be awhile before we can meet with school and everything. Funny how that all came up after we were suppose to meet. I just get this feeling that he is a player and I've been played. He can prove me wrong, but it's not looking like he will. If he doesn't talk I just have to read between the lines.
This is kinda what I was talking about earlier. See nice legs. He's not all upper body. It's hard to get good legs and a good upper body. It's one or the other I swear, but hell I'd love to be in the shape this guy is in.
Roids, Genetics, or Both? Craig Golatias (can't spell it today and being lazy and not looking it up) is just massive. I posted a picture of him awhile ago next to Peter Latz and he made Peter looked tiny. The funny thing is if you look at some of his pics from early on he had good size, but wasn't nearly this massive. Just wonder what he's doing and I almost want to do it myself.
Just an interesting photo. Normally you don't get bodybuilders changing out underwear for posers. Don't know why it's not more common. Figured there would be tons of snap shops from iPhones of just that.
I wonder what it would be like to be this guy for just 1 day. I know it's torturing myself, but to know that you have the "perfect" look that all the guys fawn over has to be nice. Clearly could get any guy or girl he wanted, but I'm sure when it comes time to get to something real it's hard to feel that someone isn't after you just for your looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment